rc-bolides
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Les pneu Xmods astuce à retenir!!!

Les pneu Xmods astuce à retenir!!! Empty Les pneu Xmods astuce à retenir!!!

Message par Henry Mar 25 Aoû - 13:16

Trouvé sur un forum anglais http://www.xmodsforum.co.uk

Perso j'adore
[QUOTE=gearguy70;23824]Tutorial Rewards Points= 10

difficulty 4/10

Hello there! I f you like the look of dual tires on trucks like the F-350 Super Duty, here's how. First the materials

you'll need:
rotary tool
drum sander and drill bit
metallic tape
epoxy(highly recommended) or model glue
2 truck
2 rims that your're not using
knife

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

now take the wheels and with the drill bit, remove the center of it and sand it down with the drum sander, becareful as the sander is the same diameter as the inner part of the wheel, make sure it's aligned. It should look like this.
[/QUOTE]

mix up some epoxy (for one wheel at a time so it doesn't dry out) and put some on the back lip of the wheel and some on the front of the tire that's being used, make sure the holes are aligned. it has to look something like this.
[/QUOTE]

let it dry, then trim the back of the tire that goes up front so that is fits, if you're using the off-road tires, if not I think you don't have to do any trimming on the stock ones.
[/QUOTE]

place the tire on, then measure the depth of your wheel and cut a piece of aluminum tape accordingly to wrap the inside of it so it looks like one piece.
[/QUOTE]
put the tire on the truck and your done!
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Now all I need are some big fenders or another body.[/QUOTE]
Henry
Henry

Revenir en haut Aller en bas